I purchased a Whirlpool Fridge from Sears in June. In August I called to report a really foul smelling odor coming from the Fridge and the Freezer. I was told to check for spoiled food (duh?)which I did. Then I cleaned everything out, washed it down with baking soda and water and let it sit empty overnight. The next morning it still smelled like something died inside. I called Sears again. The spend a good hour lecturing me about leaving the Fridge unplugged. At not time was the Fridge unplugged, at not time did I say I unplugged it. I got the lecture anyway.

When the tech did come out - he opened the fridge, pronounced it well, spent 30 minutes on his computer and left. They did this same thing a few more times and fixed the ice maker once. I think all it takes to qualify as one of there techs is the ability to open the door and check if the light is working. At that rate I know a three year old who needs a job.

After six months I finally called Whirlpool. I'll let you know how they do. But I will never buy an appliance from Sears again.

HAHAHAHAHA get over it.

to Renaldo Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749772

I hope that YOU have the same thing happen to your mother, Renaldo

See how you feel then.

Sears customer service sucks big time since you have to wait over an hour to talk to a rep over the phone. Never ever get sears again they are really bad.