I have over the years enjoyed the deals and super savings from Cyber Monday shopping.This year I ordered a super fancy Harley Mug as a gift.

It did not come. Reason: "Suddenly Out Of Stock". Okay, I want a refund. Thank you.

After several phone calls with individuals that have a primary language other than English, I demanded to speak to a supervisor. Still no refund. E-mail is always better....right? Yes, now I have copies of the lies.

Still no refund. Today, they said they would send a check for less than my card was debited for along with a gift card to off set my inconvenience. I replied that I needed the full amount. Interesting to say the least.

Is Sears a front for fraud?

I will never..repeat NEVER spend another penny with them.I want my total refund.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of harley davidson mug from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

SearsCares

Hi There,

We truly regret that we were unable to fulfill your order. We want to make sure you receive your refund in full. Please reach out to us on one of our social channels so our team can provide you with the kind of service you deserve:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we would be glad to help.