5.0

To whom it may concern, I Purchased a refrigerator from Sears August 10 refrigerator was delivered, The company that delivered the refrigerator was two men and a truck they damage the floor. As of today the floor has not been repaired the technician that they sent out could not find a matching floor so he recommended an upgrade because we had waited so long the owners of the company that damage the floor were not willing to pay to have the entire floor done the cause of the floor is $1100 they were willing to pay 600 and for me to pay the balance.

I did not ask for an upgrade the townhouse is brand new just built the floor was perfectly fine. As of today the floor has not been repaired they call yesterday that they have found the correct floor. My response was to them that fine only if it matches.

I’m very skeptical because I could never find the flooring and all of a sudden now they found it. So now my concern is have not heard anything from the company I Purchased the refrigerator from Sears, Sears hired a second party, just trying to get my floors fixed.

Sherry Patterson

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 15.

Comments