Ease of Use

I ordered a daybed on line Nov 19,2017. I received a box Nov.28th.

When I opened it to set up we realized it was incomplete. the bed required 2 boxes! I only received 1. I called Sears and was told to call UPS about this.

UPS told me to call Sears. When I called Sears the delivery department was extremely rude and said they could not help me to call dhpfurniture.WOW the customer service there was awful, extremely rude as well. I was told to email my receipt, picture of box, model number etc etc which ALL of what I did. In December and many phone calls later I was told they did not receive enough information and I had to send the model number and reciept again.

They eventually told me that they would send box 2 by christmas. Well January 2,2018 I called and was told my box was sent to Alva Fla.and dhp furniture could not help me. I have called the customer service department many times and was told they could not help me or they were doing an investigation and would call in 24 to 48 hours and never called. I am stuck with a half put together bed and will probably never receive box 2.

Box one is too heavy to even lift to return to the store and both sears and the furniture department said they could not pick it up. Unbelievable and not sue what to do other than NEVER buy another product from Sears.

Oh, I tried to get a pick up on box 1 and get a refund but once again, they can't do that either. If anyone can help, please fee free to respond.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments