I placed an order for appliance package that totaled $4,000.00. When I placed the order it kept saying my card information could not be processed and enter it again.

I was using a debit card and entered the information 3 times and little did I know Sears was processing partial payments each time I re-entered the information, my bank now shows 3 pending transactions, nobody in customer service can locate my order or help me. The only advise they can give is that the hold should "drop off" in 24 hours. My bank disputed that on the phone with them and said it could take up to 72 hours, so now I have $3,100.00 in pending charges on my debit card and no order number or any confidence that Sears is going to correct this issue.

My bank said to fax them over a statement on letterhead with my information and state the charge was made in error and the hold could be taken off tomorrow but nobody at Sears is competent enough to do it. I've spent well over an on the phone with them tonight.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of appliance package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3100. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned appliance package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments