Blanchester, Ohio

Bought a new lawn mower from Sears. Took it home, removed it from the box and assembled it.

Would NOT start. Disassembled it, put it back in the box and returned it to Sears the same day. An employee verified that it would not start. They gave me a replacement.

Took it home and went through the same process. The 2nd one also wouldn't start. AGAIN, took it back and got number 3. This one started so I cut my grass.

One week later, the 3rd one wouldn't start. I am now 3 days past the 30 day return period and they told me that I would have to take it to the other side of the city, drop it off at their repair facility, go home then return when they get around to repairing it. So far, I have well over 20 hours and over 50 miles invested in picking up and dropping off defective mowers from Sears. When I purchased the 1st mower, the clerk badgered me into getting a Sears credit card.

I just cut the credit card into pieces. I will NEVER shop at Sears again.

Sears has deteriorated into Walmart service with Saks Fifth Avenue prices. They SUCK.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $282. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments