I purchased a mattress that came with a 10-year warranty.Within two years it began to sag on both sides of the bed.
The sag could visibly be seen even after the bed was made. Called Sears, followed their directions to measure the depth of the mattress using a broom and ruler. It was 2.5 inches even after we had been out of the bed for awhile. Send photos to Sears mattress warranty department and then was given more requirements before it could be replaced.
I had to remove the mattress and take a picture of the mattress from every angle they could think of and one of the box spring top and bottom both in good condition. After following all the direction for replacement, I was told they wouldn't replace it because it had a stain on it. What? Why would that matter?
Did they plan to resell it? Sear told me it was in the warranty that it had to be defective and clean. What a bunch of bull, Sears policy is to never replace any mattress. Since they don't publish an email contact address, I am assuming they are aware of the problem and could care less.
Check out the thousands of complaints online.
Be smart, DON'T BUY ANYTHING AT SEARS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES EVEN ON APPLIANCES.(photo with the ruler looks like it is being pushed down but shows how even the weight of the ruler makes the mattress sag)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- National Bedding Company Lucinda Queen Mattress
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "Recently my Kenmore water heater that was purchased in February of 2013 stopped working. After some simple triage steps I was able to determine that the honeywell gas valve..."
- "Hi.. I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago. I..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."