I purchased a mattress that came with a 10-year warranty.Within two years it began to sag on both sides of the bed.
The sag could visibly be seen even after the bed was made. Called Sears, followed their directions to measure the depth of the mattress using a broom and ruler. It was 2.5 inches even after we had been out of the bed for awhile. Send photos to Sears mattress warranty department and then was given more requirements before it could be replaced.
I had to remove the mattress and take a picture of the mattress from every angle they could think of and one of the box spring top and bottom both in good condition. After following all the direction for replacement, I was told they wouldn't replace it because it had a stain on it. What? Why would that matter?
Did they plan to resell it? Sear told me it was in the warranty that it had to be defective and clean. What a bunch of bull, Sears policy is to never replace any mattress. Since they don't publish an email contact address, I am assuming they are aware of the problem and could care less.
Check out the thousands of complaints online.
Be smart, DON'T BUY ANYTHING AT SEARS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES EVEN ON APPLIANCES.(photo with the ruler looks like it is being pushed down but shows how even the weight of the ruler makes the mattress sag)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- National Bedding Company Lucinda Queen Mattress
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Hi.. I have one of your black leather strap bracelets with one read heart bead. My husband bought this for me on a vacation in North Carolina, a few years ago. I..."