Purchased a Kenmore microwave from Sears .com The microwave was defective. Called sears to determine how to handle the issue...they said to return it to local store ( 45 mile round trip...not going to happen)...I asked them to send me another and pick up the defective one...they refused...they sent me a RMA form to fill out...I completed the form....one of the form requirements was to cut the cord off and send it in with the form and dispose of the microwave...two weeks later I called to check on the status of my refund and they know nothing about the RMA form!...said I had to return the microwave to the store or they could send a UPS pick up ticket...(good thing I did not dispose of the microwave!)...so at this point I do not have a box to put it in for UPS...so I either head to town and buy a box or just drive the 45 miles and return to the store (they do not have one to exchange it for)...VERY poor way to conduct business...I will NEVER buy anything from sears.com again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore microwave oven. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore microwave oven in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments