2.2
Layout of Store

Bought a lamp for my DLP tv and it lasted about 45 days. The original lasted around 4 years. The first time we ran the TV with the new lamp for a prolonged period (7-8 hours) the lamp failed. Sears told me after 30 days there is no warranty. Really? A product that is supposed to last several years dies in 6 weeks and I'm just out of luck? Well for the price of a $25 lamp I'll never do business with Sears again.

the item was from Mwave:

Item# SPM6305287603

Mfr# 915B441001MW

it actually cost about $20 but was 26.50 after shipping.

since buying the item Sears has spammed my inbox everyday with "deals" but it took them several days to reply when I complained about the failed part.

conveniently enough for these companies the link in the confirmation email about return policy is broken and leads to an internal server error page on the sears website.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with convenience of online ordering and stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of accountability and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments