2.0

I bought a fridge, washer and dryer about a year ago under a promotion of deferred interest planning on paying it before its due date but could not pay it in full although I have continued making at least minimum payments monthly.On the recent February 2015 statement I found out they charged $527.79 for a pending balance of near 2000 supposedly calculated retroactively by charging 21.2% APR on the average daily balance since the date of the purchase.

I called their customer service today March 17, 2015 to hear them tell me there is nothing they can do to reconsider this charge and that I have to pay it.This is the biggest abuse this company has infringed upon us as customers for more than 30 years.

This person wrote the review because of "credit scam by sears" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $528 and wants Sears to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was their abuse and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

That's exactly how those deferred interest deals are supposed to work. Did you read what you signed?

Illinois, United States #963292

You are an ***.Nobody forced you to sign up for the deal.

Learn to read the fine print.Its up to you to know the terms of whatever deal you are legally assigning your name too.