With Company response

I only owed 499 after paying off for 2 yrs a balance of 9 thousand dollars. I was late on the last remaining 499 by 3 days and they added defferred interest of $4100 claiming those were the terms and they gave me 2 yrs to pay.

I never was late in the last 2 yrs of paying them and they would not waive the fee.

I am so done with Sears I would think they would work with you especially if you have been a loyal customer for many years and always paid on time. Their customer service was terrible telling me that it was not their problem.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Sep 11, 2013.

Comments

nikki0520

It's not their problem.YOU were late it's YOUR problem.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support Team. I came across this post and saw that this situation has made you very upset. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. If you’d like our assistance with CitiBank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters, please send us an email containing your preferred contact information, including the phone number used at the time of purchase, to SMAdvisor@searshc.com. Please include the screen name (Anonymous446433), so we may expedite your request. We look forward to assisting you.

Thanks,