2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Over the course of one day I have heard the words ‘sorry’ and ‘I understand’ repeatedly. The repairmen, who was set to arrive from the set time of 1-5, arrived at my home, well aware I wasn’t home as I had informed them beforehand, at the roughly around noon.

My neighbors bear witness to this scene as they were who told me about his arrival. Not only had he arrived a good hour before our set time but he also left before the set time. At a few minutes to one and no one to be seen. Now later in the day I call to sort things out but I am constantly switched to various departments, left on hold for several minutes only to be hung up on, and told the same few words.

For more than 24 hours I have been patient and compliant as much as I can be but it has come to the conclusion that sears’ service is complete feces. Never have I ever experienced such passive aggressive responders who simply brush you off *** if you were a mere fly.

I hope no one has to experience this horrible company’s call center service, or the company overall. You can avoid these types of inconveniences by not hiring sears to do an appliance job.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments