2.0

We purchased a kenmore refrigerator and when it was delivered it had a huge dent in the front panel. the delivery man said he would go ahead and deliver the unit to us so we would not be without a refrigerator and he would contact the store about changing the panel.

So we get an automated message telling us a repair man will be out between 8-5 on wed. Then he calls after 1pm to say that he could not repair it until the local store paid for it. Really! We ruined a whole day waiting for him.

Don't they get work orders?!! One more hiccup and I'll have my credit card company have them pick it up and refund me IN FULL.

Terrible Experience. NEVER giving them business again!!!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore elite french door refrigerator from Sears was damaged product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments