Layout of Store

Today I waited for my new refrigerator and to haul away my old one.I waited the whole two hour window for my frig ,just to have them say they could not take our old frig because we had it unplug and not running, then put our old frig in the middle of the garage, asked them to move it but they left with the frig still in the middle of the garage.

Then I went to fill the frig just to find a dent in the side of frig.

So I call customer services, was promised early morning , but they never call in evening to confirm, so I call to find out they will not deliver till 6p-8p Saturday night.Always thought sear has bad customer service but this is over the top.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears installation from Sears was delivery experience, poor management and customer services Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Same here

#1019408

I delivered that fridge....just an fyi it was to be a utility haul away and they have to be up and in running condition to qualify for the wps rebate and you were told I couldn't take it for the rebate because it wasnt running and or cooling and the dent we never saw if you would of gotten iff the couch just once you could if looked it over before we left