I have been trying to get a washing machine delivered since 5/22/15 to no avail.I was FINALLY ASSURED of a deliver 5/28/15, between 8-12, I received ANOTHER call from sears saying my delivery time, is between 10-12.

I immediately called sears again and after speaking with people THAT DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH and requesting SOMEONE THAT DOES SPEAK ENGLISH for 40 MINUTES, I finally gave up. The last person that I spoke to was from India and he brought RUDENESS TO NEW HEIGHTS. If my washer is not here at TWELVE, I am going to cancel this order, IMMEDIATELY.

This has been nothing less than an on going ball of confusion, that has cost me a lot of time.UNNECESSARY time, not o mention the time I have spent on he computer TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and delivery" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was customer services and non english speaking personnel Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments