Resolved
5.0
Layout of Store

Update by user Mar 16, 2016

Came back and fixed the problem

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2016

Delivered refrigerator on March 3rd. Refrigerator not leveled so that door would close.

Should be a little higher in the front than the back so that the door closes automatically. I called on March 4th and they scheduled it to be done on Monday March 7th, which was fine.

I called the morning of 7th and they said it had not been scheduled for Monday and I would have to wait until Tuesday. I asked for a supervisor and she was no help in getting it done on Monday, which my husband had rearranged his day to be there.

Also, when you call in to speak to someone it would be nice to get someone that speaks English without an accent that you can't understand. Keep the calls in America.

I am really tired of saying "I'm sorry I can't understand you". I work in customer service and trust me, Sears customer service has really gone down.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Montebello, California, United States #1253131

Att.call the phone company report fraud on Sears home services delivery team and operators 1-800-469-4663 from Philippines play games with customers q

Montebello, California, United States #1253125