1.8
Ease of Use

My neighbor received a dishwasher delivery on 10/13/16..The delivery truck blocked my driveway and would not move so I could enter my driveway. The gentleman sitting in the truck told me I should walk up to my neighbor's house and ask the driver to move the truck.

I waited in the street in my car until the truck driver came out. When I complained to the driver he laughed in my face. I find this behavior repulsive and a poor reflection of Sear's. I called the Parma-Broadview Store and asked to file a complaint and was given a 1-800 phone number.

When I called, I could not understand the person on the line due to the fact that they were from another country. If this is appropriate behavior that Sear's wants representing them, then I will never walk into a Sear's store again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears customer care at Sears was lack of professionalism of staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments