I've been doing business with Sears for 20 years and this is the first time I have had a terrible experience. I ordered a new stove on Monday, September 17th.

I was told the stove would be delivered Thursday, September 20th. I received a text, email, and phone call reminding me the delivery date was set. On Wednesday, I received a reminder phone call from a rep saying someone needed to be home for the delivery and to expect the arrival of the item on Thursday, September 20th. Later that night, I received another phone call from a different rep saying there was a problem at the warehouse and the delivery would have to be rescheduled on Friday, September 21st.

I received two text yesterday reminding me of my delivery for the 21st. The first one at 8:23am and yesterday evening at 6:27pm reminding me the item would be delivered between 11:45am-1:45pm. I also received a phone call at 5:35pm yesterday evening saying my item was scheduled to be delivered on the 21st. Today, September 21st, I receive another text at 9:01am saying my delivery arrives today.

The delivery guy called me at 11:45am and told me he would be here in 10 minutes with the stove. Two hours later, my stove still hadn't arrived so I tried calling the delivery guy back with no answer. I called customer service and the rep tells me there was a problem with the warehouse and they were going to have to reschedule my delivery for Saturday, September 22nd. Needless to say, I was very frustrated and voiced this to the rep and asked to speak to her manager.

She couldn't connect me because all the lines were busy due to high volume.

I noticed they already charged my credit card for the stove in which I've yet received. This is very poor customer service and I have never been so disappointed with Sears as I am now!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments