I bought a new washer and dryer during the Presidential sales on February 13th. I still do not have my delivery as of March 7th. I have called and called only to be rescheduled 5 times. Three of the times were inclement weather. The other two is because they cant figure out one hand from the other.

Each time I call, I get a different story and they keep telling me that they cannot schedule a time frame until the day before. I have taken off work only to have them reschedule. Their customer service department does a poor job of reviewing notes from previous calls and they cannot problem solve. After this, I am through with Sears. I am so angry and upset with the delivery service as they will not work around my schedule, instead I have to keep taking off because they will not commit to a time frame.

The last call I made today, the manager (Belle) gave me a peace offering of $50 gift card. That still doesn't solve my issue as I am still without a washer and dryer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments