2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I get a text the day before my scheduled mattress delivery that delivery is still on between 12-2 the next day. I break down the old bed, haul it to another room, *** work for the afternoon.

At 11:00 am I get a text saying the delivery has been reschedule for another week! I call customer service to find out what happened; mattress never came from manufacturer. Then why text me that my delivery was coming? After that phone call, I get another text saying that I requested to have my delivery delayed another week.

What??! I'm furious and call India (I'm guessing); ask to speak to a manager. I wait 7 minutes and finally get "Sammy" who says she'll check into it, please hold. After 5 more minutes, she hangs up on me.

No call back (they have my number on the order). I call again and speak to some poor stiff in India who can't answer my question, where the *** am I supposed to sleep?

I understand that sometimes things don't go as planned, but why text me that the delivery is still on when you don't even have the items? Sears doesn't give a *** about me as a customer - if you screw up, make it right, don't hide.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver my order expedited; overhaul your customer service dept; check your delivery notification system for human or technical errors..

I liked: Sales associate at the store.

I didn't like: Delivery and customer service.

• Delivery Screw Up
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02, 2016.

Comments