Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Just got off the phone with a sears rep (really tempted to type up the name).They called at 6pm to confirm delivery date for tomorrow between the time of 7:30-9:30am.

It was an automated confirmation. We actually were told by the sales rep that it can and will be delivered in the afternoon between 3-7pm tomorrow like we scheduled to begin with. I then called and asked if we can get the delivery out between 3-7pm (like it was planned in the beginning) for I already changed my work schedule specifically to accomidate 3-7pm. They said it's too late and that we should've recieved a call about our delivery info and make changes then.

They. Called. At. 6.

P. M. It is the day before our delivery is supposed to get here. If they have called in the morning or even noon, I wouldn't mind so much meaning I would still have a chance to adjust my schedule again.

She asked if I wanted to change for a different day. I told her no since I adjusted my schedule for this purpose so I asked if I can talk to a supervisor/manager about this. I was put on hold for over 30min then they hung up. I called again, asked to speak to manager about the same issue...said there's no possible way for the sales rep to input delivery time.

I saw him enter it into his computer between 3-7pm pst. This has got to be one of the most unproffessional company I've ever dealt with. The worse part was them calling me at 6pm at night rather than sometime in the morning.

I would have had time to adjust my work schedule if they had the sense to have called me at a reasonable time.Rediculous!

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

I ordered a dishwasher online at with free delivery to a sears outlet store. That was on October 26 and the dishwasher was never delivered and I am still trying to get my sears credit account credited back for the charge. The calls are going overseas and nothing is being done.