I purchased a bar patio set at Sears on May 23rd.to be assembled and delivered on May 22nd.

This has been a nightmare for over the last 24 hours. After speaking(both in person and by multiple phone calls , still the delivery has not been made as of now. I have been lied so many times,about whos fault it is that I don't believe any one any more. The logistic center is not picking up the phone and the managers keep giving me different delivery times.

I will NEVER buy anything else at Sears since they are inefficient and lack integrity.I will speak to Judy Knox,General Manager,upon her return from vacations

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments