1.4

I ordered a refrigerator from Sears for price of 880.16. The delivery date of June 7, 2018.

Matt brought the refrigerator to my house on this date. He said that I did not have the correct parts needed to connect the refrigerator. (Which did not inform me what I needed to have my refrigerator connect and work properly.) Matt said I need a plumber to put the correct part. Matt said he would bring the refrigerator back on tomorrow.

I have not seen Matt. Two days pass, I called delivery line they told me the delivery date is ninth. I went to Sears on Mountain Industrial Stone Mountain, Georgia, where the Delivery manager was very rude and would not listen to me. I ask him if there was another manager.

He said he had a boss name Al. Al inform me that Sear does not own the delivery service nor that building any more. He called the delivery line to help me and they would not send the refrigerator back out to my house. The customer service manager or delivery manager would not.

I ask to get a refund, the customer manager said that it would take 10 to 12 days. He said my refrigerator would be deliver on the 11th. I did not receive my refrigerator. The delivery driver called me on the 12th saying he will deliver my refrigerator between 3to 5 p.m., NO, NO refrigerator.

9:45 the delivery driver called said I will be coming to your house to deliver your refrigerator. I said ok you can bring my refrigerator. He called by five minutes later, saying he will deliver my refrigerator first thing in the morning. He did not show up!!

Today is the 13th I do not have my refrigerator. I bought the refrigerator because I need one and my uncle and aunt must have their medication refrigerated.

Sears would not give me a refund, so I can buy another one from another company. I have bought 75.00 dollars’ worth of ice, to keep my food cold that goes into the refrigerator.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Sears Pros: Absolutely dissatisfied, I will like it when they are out of business.

Sears Cons: Could not get product, Lying from the employees.

• Scam