I have made several attempts to have two products picked up. The delivery service has lied about schedule changes and or that I wanting to keep the products.

On one occasion, sears delivery team called me stating he could pick up the merchandise earlier since two pick up locations were canceled.

I advised him i could not be there for the pick up, since it was too early. I could be there at the time we had agreed. He went back and stated that I could not be there and needed to reschedule. That is just one occasion.

The purchase was based on a lie.

When making the purchase, I was told they would deliver, assemble and leave withe trash. When the items were delivered, the delivery man stated he has never assembled anything in his twenty years of serivice. I called sears, they stated it was not part of the deal. I explained to them that i had a copy of the conversation of the sale.

Which explains the assembly. They did not honor the agreement. I asked them to pick it up? After a month of going back and forth, they arrived at my house (7-21-18).

I asked for a copy of the pick up.

Since sears has reniged on their word, I did not feel they can be trusted. As of now, they refuse to give any kind of documentation showing they picked up the items.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments