3.0

I decided to buy matresses from sears.1st time doing business with them.

The sales lady Laura was great. Its the people doi g your delivery. That stinks. They tried delivering a stained mattress then i waited another week to get a good one.

Took off work and they didnt show. They called the night before to confirm time. 15 min past the ti.e its due i calk sit on hold for 17minutes at first. They tell me it changed to the following week.

No phone call. I ask to talk to manager i tell him and he chuckles and tells me he knew the night before they werent delivering them. I said you could have called and. He says " I guess i could have had someone call" so i cancel my order tell them to come get box spring.

We schedule for today at 630. They no showed a d no phone call. I. Alled the store.

Laura once again calls them and they tell her there not gonna make it till the 26th. I forgot to mention they kept me on hold for over 2hrs. I hung up during that time and they call ne back, i said i hung up cause i thought they forgot me. And she tells me she didnt want to come back on the phone cause i was soo mad.

Worst service ever.Will never do business again there.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: yall need to find a different contractor to do your deliveries.

Comments