With Company response

I paid right at $2000.00 for a new kenmore washer and dryer and my receipt says it would be delivered on 9/6/13 evening delivery,so I disposed of my old washer and dryer I wake up sat morning no phone call no email no nothing..I called Sears and they're telling me that the product is not available for delivery until 9/16/13 so now I'm up the creek having to go to a freaking laundry mat now.I'm going to go and cancel my layaway that I have on that flat screen right away.I'm thinking about asking for a refund on the washer and dryer also.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Houston, Texas, United States #747358

You will not be allowed to cancel anything. It's against their POLICIES.

Sears Response

Dear Anonymous445715,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in delivering your new Kenmore washer and dryer. We understand how frustrating and inconvenient it is to be without your new washer and dryer especially since you have already given your old washer and dryer away. We strive to provide top notch service to each and every one of our customers, and we are sorry to see that we have fallen short of that mark in this instance. My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that your issue is handled from start to finish by a dedicated case manager. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss your experience and see what can be done to turn things around. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything thing that can be done to help you is being done. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer and dryer were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the code that I have assigned to your case, (Anonymous445715), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.