1/31/16 (Sunday) bought refrigerator from Sears store at Watchung, NJ requested haul away and made sure I repeat couple times, my delivery came Tuesday 2/3/16 the drivers recused to haul away my old unit and at the end the new refrigerator they were delivering was damage. I called the home delivery department and request for another one to be delivered as soon as possible they assured me I would receive the refrigerator Wednesday, the day came I called to confirm they told me that refrigerator was not available that my delivery was confirmed Thursday.

Thursday came they came to deliver another damaged refrigerator and of course I was very upsad with the whole situation, you can't run a household without a refrigerator.

A lady from Home Delivery department called stating that I would either expect delivery Saturday or cancel the order because I was rude to her driver, mind you I am the customer and she is calling me rude after all the inconvenience I was put thru with this company. Home delivery departments is one of the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my live, it seems that Sears doesn't care for their customer and put anyone handling their home delivery service which is terrible.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund. paula20162016 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was delivery process outsourced and broken and after customer service from people who cannot speak english Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments