I had a Sears delivery on May 7th and I noticed about 4 weeks later that the delivery truck driver hit the side of my house smashing the down spout and breaking the reflector. He failed to tell me about the damage and I have tried several times to get someone from Sears to help me.

I have tried on line and have called several times and I keep getting forwarded to different departments at Sears and I've been disconnected at least 3 times. I have handled this in a professional manor but it doesn't seem that Sears is a professional company. Are things really that bad at Sears, they don't seem to have a customer service department.

I realize that they will probably refuse to do anything about this but I think they should be informed. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. deliverytruckdamage is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears delivery service at Sears was poor customer service and delivery truck damage Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments