Verified Reviewer

Tried all day Saturday and Sunday to purchase a Kenmore washing machine and the transaction was denied over and over again. I have $2,000 in my overdraft, close to that in the checking account, and close to that in the savings.

Contacted my credit union and found that no attempt to purchase ever was attempted through Sears! Incredible lack of professionalism. With this kind of incompetence when were trying to make a major purchase, at age 69, I can only imagine the trouble we would have trying to get repairs and service. Year 2021, in the middle of the Covid lockdown, and everyone is doubling or tripling their online purchasing.., and Sears cant cope or have reliable backups.

Im taking my disabled wife out today in her wheelchair to shop in person for a washer because of our lousy experience with Sears online. We sure wont be looking at any Kenmore. Sears has been going downhill at least since the 1980s, cant cope with our changing world and changing needs.

You could pivot like Target or Walmart, but no. Pity.

User's recommendation: Good luck but this company is going under, will they be responsive to repair needs? Doubt it.

Preferred solution: Don’t let your company die..

Comments

#1995732

First of all, no one cares about your age, your wife’s health condition or any of the Drama 101 junk you used to pad out your complaint. No one cares where you shop.

That said, do you believe a place that need money,staff that needs commissions would stage a mock sale and decline scenario over just getting the money? You are a fool my friend. Why would they do such a thing.

Taking your money takes no time at all. Idiot.

Sears Reviews