Poolesville, Maryland

Ordered knobs for my GE cooktop.Received 4 knobs in plastic bag in box with no invoice or PO number.

Knobs didn't fit. Bank acct billed $48. When I called to get a return address for a return authorization was told I needed the PO# to get authorization #. They didn't even have my phone (call to order item is still in memory of calls made on my cell phone) on record that I made the order with nor my address.

In a nutshell I was told I'm stuck with 4 knobs and to eat the $48.00. I'm 72 living on fixed income and have to make every dollar count. I'll never abuy anything from Sears again.

All the proof I have is a box plastered with UPS number and 4 knobs I'll never use.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ge appliances cooktop knob from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and being hung up on. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments