With Company response

Purchased a new refrigerator because my sub-zero died.Arranged for removal of old sub zero and installation of new refrigerator.

Told salesman 3 times that I had a sub zero to be removed...he assured me that he understood. I have been living with an ice chest and spoiled food for days with company coming tomorrow for a San Diego Visit...Sears called today to inform me that they in fact...were not able to haul away the sub zero...the sales clerk made a mistake and that they were cancelling my delivery. They did not offer any compensation but said...believe it or not...they were not going to charge me the haul away fee..how nice of them...since they did not haul away the appliance. Oh..and they had already charged me for this service.

Will have to wait and see if they refund me.. so NO FRIG...guests arriving tomorrow...

GREAT JOB SEARS!I should have gone somewhere...I will be cancelling my order and taking my business to a company who actually stands behind there agreements.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Liz and I am with the Sears Cares escalations team. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have failed met that goal. We are terribly sorry for the mishaps you have been experienced with your refrigerator delivery and the level of customer service you have received. From your post we can see that we certainly have let you down and would like to offer some assistance. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to address your concerns and restore your faith in Sears. At your earliest convenience please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name that you have been assigned to reference your post (Anonymous437858), to smadvisor@searshc.com. We look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.