Dear Sir, On the day scheduled, the repair tech sent to fix my refrigerator failed to have the proper certification to repair my refrigerator and failed to have the appropriate truck with supplies necessary to compete this job. Why was this repair tech sent to my home?

Whoever was responsible for scheduling this repair tech to come to my home is incompetent of scheduling repair needs to the appropriate repair job as he had failed to properly align his repair tech's skill certification with the appropriate job required to repair my refrigerator. This was a complete waste of my time and total disregard of proper service required. It is surly unappreciated to the ncompetence of this scheduler.

I await for the apology required by this scheduler to both myself and that of your repair tech, Raymond, sent to my home. On Wednesday, October 25, 2017, 2:38 PM Kenmore Refrigerator Order Number: 000816940099683

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Reprimand & an apology from the local Sears repair scheduler.

Comments

We have the same issue with sears bought the floor model was told it came with a 30day store guarantee and the manufacturer warranty. Not even a year and it went up completely.

Find out it is well expired the manufacturer warranty and had been previously registered so I can't use the warranty. So now i'm out 800.00 yet again for a fridge yet again. I will never ever buy anything else from sears.

They told me they couldn't help me because it is my fault i bought their floor model because they didn't have any in stock. I couldn't wait for 2weeks for a new one because my last one went up.