347 Westshore Plaza, Tampa, FL 33609, USA
3.3

I scheduled a repair with Sears because I considered the company trustworthy. The experience started off well. The chat service on the site was amazing.

However, the day of the appointment, the service person never showed up. Throughout the day, my husband and I called for an update and were told he was on his way and we would receive a call when he was a few minutes away.

The call never came and when we called for the 7th time at 9pm, we were told the service person had gone, but no one opened the door. This of course was no true since there was someone at the apartment at all times and we had never received a call. Also he would have had to call in order to get into the building.

Reluctantly, we rescheduled for another day and again the service person was late. Again we were told we would receive a call when he was on his way, but that never happened. The servicer person finally did show up, but we were not there when he arrived and went. The tenant let him in. Because of this, we were not able to show him the 20% discount.

When I called to have the 20% discounted from my bill, Sears informed me it would not be possible. I have been a Sears customer before and believed in their service. Now I will never use their service again. This experience was a very frustrating on many levels.

This took place during the holidays, when I was preparing for family visits and I was sick. I used Sears because I wanted someone I could trust that would give me peace of mind and was disappointed.

GE REFRIGERATOR,SIDE BY SIDE

Service Order Number:

42170330

Service Unit Number:

0008245

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Poor customer service and price not honored.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

• Bad Customer Service Repair Man

Comments

Had almost the same experience. Said they would call, never did.