We recently has a severe lightning storm that took out our Kenmore refrigerator/freezer. We contacted Sears for repairs and they said we had to wait 6 days!!! Since we had no choice we accepted it.

In the meantime we had to put some food in a friends freezer then go purchase several coolers and 40 pounds of ice to keep the rest cold. Additionally, I have medication that has to be refrigerated and it costs over 1600.00 out of pocket. Sears said that's too bad and it's not their problem.

While talking to this noservice person, I received an email that stated that my appt. has been rescheduled --- without my consent!!! Now I'll have to wait for 15 days for the tech to look at my refrigerator. The person on the phone said that if they don't have the parts with them, I'll have to wait longer....

Just prior to this review, my wife, sons & I cancelled our credit cards with Sears and we are telling all of our family & friends about this. By tonight, this will be on every social media acct. we have.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $4500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments