1.4

Submitted an order for a swing set, trampoline, picnic table and bowling-a-ram for my grands on November 27. All items were to be deliverded by December 3 with the exception of the swing set.

It was to be delivered by December 07. Did not happen. In fact, had to reorder the picnic table and the bowl-a-ram. As of December 9, had not heard from the swing set even after having started calling myself on December 4 through the 9th.

In fear of not have Christmas for my grands, I asked that the order be cancelled. The order was said to have been cancelled, however, December 17, Sears hit my account for $2018 and yet there is not swingset from them or notice of a swing set in fact the online screen says "processing". Now sears says we will return your money 5 to 7 days from now. Who has $2,018 to be held for 5 to 7 days.

Thanks to Sears...no Christmas for me this year. My grandchildren will be disaapointed, Wish someone could help me! None of the numbers listed works. Do not order from sears is my recommendation to everyone.

Sears is not what it use to be. Customer Service is no longer an option.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $2070. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about swing set from Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments