2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had the worst experience with all kind dishonest members representatives who works with this company sears appliances repair, i had proof to them they were miss leading me and pass to me dishonest information, i had no choice other than cancelling my member chip and ask for my refund in full since they had felled to provide any services to me.i am forward the complain to you to refund all the credit to my credit car since no services was provided.

I also had lost a whole day off my work to wait for this apt.This my phone here 313-937-1461

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of sears customer care from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $104 and wants Sears to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was abusing customer service and unfair return policy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments