With Company response

Bought a Kenmore dishwasher in March of 2012.Just two of us in the house so I only ran it twice a week after rinsing all dishes well, just to clean and sterilize.

In May 2013 it broke. I had been throwing away almost daily solicitations for extended warranty not wanting to pay more for already expensive DW. Called and got the warranty for $142 for one year. Repair scheduled.

Just to come out $75 but they told me what they did would have cost me $373. For someone whose previous DW lasted 25 years, fridge over 25 years, dryer over 15 years I think it is awful that this appliance broke in 14 months after very light and careful usage. They don't make them like they used to. Sensors, computers, whatever.

I think they are designed to break down quickly to generate the repair income. I will also mention poor customer service last year in scheduling delivery, not showing up, a rep arguing with me about the scheduled date like it was my problem and calling me ignorant.

I will NEVER buy from Sears ever again.I tell everyone I know to avoid them.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Disregard the ad for Black Friday. You will just get scammed.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous 409889, Please accept our apologies for the troubling experience surrounding your dishwasher. It is our goal at Sears to provide our customers with the highest quality of products and service. I am sorry that we disappointed you. Since apologies don’t resolve your problems at your convenience, we like to speak to you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous 409889) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com.)

Dianne D.