My new Kenmore Elite dishwasher melted a few months after installed last fall.A part also had to be replaced along with the insides.
Now it doesn't even turn on. The warranty expired Oct. 6, 2013. They want $250 just for a service call.
I guess I'll buy a new dishwasher but not from SEARS! NO MORE SEARS appliances!! I purchased all Kenmore ones a year ago and had trouble with the refrigerator ice maker too! It had to be replaced.
I have contacted Sears Customer Service by phone and by email with no response!I tell everyone NOT to purchase SEARS!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lg Washer
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Sears and the third party delivery that they are using, have been a horror story for me and my wife as well. Purchased a Sealy Granite Bay Ti2 mattress Jan..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "In October, I purchased a bagger system ship-to-store from Sears dot com to Sears in Reidsville, Nc. Two days later, I returned the item and purchased one that fit my..."
- "Sooo True. They Did Me The Same Way. I Ordered From Them TWICE, Thinking That The Second Order Would Be Different From The First. I Had The Same Problem ...They..."
- "Had 27 windows and wraps done on 3.23.16. The job was so bad that an executive named Larry came to the house and assured me it would be fixed right,..."
- "This is one of your stores in Birmingham Alabama on Tuscaloosa Ave I just went into this location just now at 7:32 pm Monday sept 26, 2016 and all I..."
- "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."
- "I am on day 2 of trying to get this resolved. I ordered flowers for a sick friend and what they sent her was nothing like what I paid for...."