The local Sears Store, which I've since learned is a Sears Hometown Store (which is ***), sold me a $600.00 Dishwasher that doesn't dry the dishes or clean well.The ONLINE Sears Store agreed to exchange it for the particular Kenmore dishwasher which was $100.00 less; but they were going to charge eliminating the sale price at the time which was %15 off when I bought the Whirlpool one.

I also was told I would only receive $10 back in the exchange. Today...well over a month later, I learned that if I had gone through with the exchange, Sears would have charged for the 3 year service protection we paid on the original purchase, but would have not applied it to the exchange dishwasher.

I think Sears was going to Charge me for BOTH Dishwashers, too, if I had exchanged this one that doesn't dry the dishes or clean them well.In other words...SEARS IS A COMPLETE CHEAT!!

This person wrote the review because of "cheat us" at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $838 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears whirlpool dishwasher for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.