With Company response Not resolved

I bought a $1300 dishwasher and was promised delivery and installation for each of 3 days.Each time you had a different excuse not to meet your committment.

After multiple phone calls to the installation company, customer service and the store it is clear - no one at your company cares about your customer.

The most recent call from customer service said if I want delivery I must pay an additional amount.I am cancelling my order and will never purchase from Sears again.

If you want to contact me - I would be shocked if you do - my email is mark@neigut.com

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Brooklyn, New York, United States #673338
Sears Response

Dear Mlneig,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. We would like to apologize for the manner in which your dishwasher delivery and installation has been handled thus far. We would like the chance to get to the bottom of this for you, and ensure that the remainder of your dishwasher installation experience goes smoothly. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Mlneig), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. We do look forward to speaking with you soon!

Brian S.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States #673377

You morons already tried through Facebook and failed to resolve. Mark@Neigut.com