1.5

Although my dishwasher is about three or more years old and had one warranty call during the first year, I want to tell you that it has been a terrible machine and a definite lemon. I do not believe that the service man actually fixed the problem but because the door is closed while the machine is supposedly working, it is difficult to determine what exactly is happening.

I do know that for quite some time I was dissatisfied with its performance and thought it was the soap or something other than the machine. I have not used the machine for probably a year now and have washed dishes by hand instead. A few weeks ago, I decided to try the machine again and although it completes a cycle, it apparently does not get water which has always been the problem. Now it stinks when I open the door.

I doubt that you will help me because of the time elasped but it makes me feel better to tell you what a terrible dishwasher my Kenmore is: a real lemon.

I did not write last year because Sears was going out of business but now that they are back, I want you to know how angry I have been. As a low income senior who was trying to upgrade her kitchen, I sure made a bad mistake by buying this Kenmore dishwasher.

User's recommendation: Do not buy a Kenmore dishwasher.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments