Verified Reviewer

I purchased a rangehood from Sears online. When I finally got someone to install it was defective.

Sears said because it was delivered and I only had 30 days to exchange it. I couldn't get any one to come into my home because of Covid-19! How was I to know it was defective. After numerous phone calls and emails to Sears they would not exchange.

They advised me to go to the manufacturer Broan. Which I did. They sent me a motor and fan . The representative that Broan gave me could not put in the new motor because the motor mounts were stripped.

I called Broan and they said I had to go back to the company that I bought it from Sears. I have been on the phone this past week and have been hung up on, put on hold 1 1/2 hours and last time I wastold someone from the "Sears Team" will be in touch in 48 hours. That was just a ploy to get me off the phone and to not deal with me.

I have never yelled or cursed at anyone! I just want a fan or my money back!

Sears Pros: I really liked sears until now usually great products.

Sears Cons: I didnt like getting screwed out of my money.

Comments