Unfortunately my experience with Sears.com has not been pleasant. 7/22/21 I ordered 2 stoves from this company that totaled about $1500.

No problem paid for it. They gave me a delivery date of 8/9. No Problem.

On 8/9- I only received one stove !!!! As a result I had to call to inquire about my other stove- customer device stated they had to open a ticket to the warehouse and should receive a call within 48-72 hours.

Not really okay with that but I tried to be patient and understanding although this is still an inconvenience. I did not receive a call until Thursday stating that they would deliver my stove on Saturday 8/14. The lady told me they will call me the night before to confirm a delivery time. Friday comes I never received the call.

Saturday comes I still have not received a call or my product.

I had to call customer service AGAIN.

The rep looks up my order and says sir Im showing your product has been delivered. So i had to explain this situation again. And then I was transferred. I asked to speak to a supervisor they told me a supervisor will have to call me back.

Presently i still havent received that call !!!

Presently I still havent received my product and its been 1 full week.

Sears this is terrible service. Im highly disappointed and will not recommend anyconsumers to purchase here.

User's recommendation: The delivery process is such a disgrace.

Sears Cons: Customer services, Every aspect.

Location: 100 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523