2.4
Layout of Store

We bought a $2000 refrigerator from Sears two Sears ago. 12 days ago, it went out.

We have their top shelf 3 year warranty and called right away. They sent out parts that the repair tech said were the wrong ones. The tech tried to order the right parts, but couldn't because Whirlpool requires diagnostic proof that the refrigerator is broken. So the guy injected some dye into the system and said he had to wait two weeks to come back and see if the test showed the refrigerator was broken.

I have tried since to get a replacement, but Sears says no and there is no time limit for them to repair the refrigerator. One guy on the phone said he could give me a $50 gift card for my troubles. Only the distance between me and him kept him from a beating. So don't spend $380 like I did on a warranty.

They suck.....and my refrigerator probably won't be fixed for at least another month. If nothing by next week, my next stop is corporate Sears.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty service - sucks. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of whirlpool refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Sears needs to "replacement refrigerator...asap!!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned whirlpool refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments