Please help me. We have a GE microwave that has been out most of the one 1/2 years.

I am attaching the history of this microwave. Our latest problem occurred Aug 28th 2021 and we had a difficult time getting someone to come pout. see attached history.

I have spent $ 150.00 on service calls and now, the service man who came out last Friday is putting in for 5 items to be replaced. That cost will be passed on under the Warranty program to you.

This is crazy. The tec from NANA appliance 510-399-**** .called up GE and found that this microwave had a service bulletin on it. Why he is not recommending a replacement is beyond me.

According to the contract, after three visits to repair an item, I should have an option to replace or have a buyout of the appliance.

To make matters worse, we had bought a Sears Whirlpool refrigerator 1 1/2 years ago. It went out and no replacement parts were available so they sent me a check for $ 1,998.16.

I had to buy a new one with the same features for over $ 4,000.00

I have been paying $ 50.00 a month and invested many dollars so far.

It seems logical to me to not continually replace items in this microwave and give me a reasonable amount of money for it. I am very dissatisfied with the treatment I am getting.

Respectfully yours,

Anthony Gallo

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY THIS WARRANTY FROM SEARS WARRANTY SERVICE.

Location: San Diego, California