With Company response Not resolved

We purchased a lawn mower, Craftsman, BRAND NEW in box March of 2011. We've already taken it to be fixed THREE TIMES!!!!!

The repairs have cost more than the lawn mower itself. Defective? I'd say so, but Sears doesn't agree. That lawn mower has never worked like new since we've gotten it.

Next time I will be purchasing from Lowe's. My father got a mower from Lowe's and it worked with no problem for 8 years.

Not to mention, every time we bring it to be fixed they drain the gas and don't replace it. So insulting.

Comments

arty

I too will NEVER buy anything again from Sears. I have a mower 7 months old can't use it, Sears service is terrible. I had a tractor from Lowes for 3 years and never had any problems with it.

conklinf

After speaking with a Sears representative, I am so excited to say they replaced my lawn mower! I am really content with how professional Sear's representative, Gabriel, was.

I'm really relieved with how things turned out. Thanks!

I am now a loyal Sear customer. Thanks for taking care of me!

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Conklinf,

I apologize for the numerous failures of your lawn mower as well as the cost of the repairs that you’ve encountered. It can be very difficult to be without an operating mower, especially in the summer, and we certainly understand why you are disappointed by how this situation has transpired. Please email us at SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your contact information (preferably a phone number) and one of our case managers will contact you, please include your screen name (Conklinf) so that we may make reference to your post. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Kiera J.