I placed an order for the 41912 washer along with a stacking kit, and hoses. My order was cancelled the first time with a no reply email after spending a large amount of money at Sears and just a "chat online if you have questions".

After chatting online, there was a "technical issue" with processing the order and I was assured that this would never happen again. I placed the order again and 2 days later it was cancelled again. I then talked on the phone with useless sales people while they assured me it wouldn't get cancelled and placed the order for me -- not including the hoses (which I said I needed about 5x). The next day I realized the "case manager" made a mistake and then called back to get them added on.

Then they told me that I couldn't add it on and would have to purchase it myself. I cancelled the entire order. I went into an actual store hoping they might be able to help me but they couldn't honor the original price of course because the price had now gone up online. I finally had the order placed again through a case manager.

I had the washer delivered. They didn't install it even after I was told by in store sales people and people on the phone that I didn't need to pay for install because it was just a hose hookup. Oh and they wouldn't stack the washer and dryer for me because I bought the matching dryer 2 months earlier and not at the same time as the washer. I finally did all the install and realized they never even refunded me my full amount on one of the orders SEARS cancelled on me.

UNREAL.

The ONLY reason I stuck with them so long is because I already had the matching dryer and wanted to stack it. I hope they go out of business as soon as possible so no one has to deal with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments