I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago.My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes to close it and the entire front of the garage door that was hooked to my house fell out of the wall.
Damaged my garage door and everything!!! Anyway, called Sears the next day and they gave me a claim number. No one called. Called back and that time they said that the installation was only guaranteed for a year.
So I thought I was doing something smart and thought I used a reputable company to install it and this happens. I have to now file a claim with my homeowners insurance. Anyway, the company that Sears contracted this work out to is called Pro Audio Video and their number is 804-723-5410.
I suggest that if you really want Sears to do any work on your house that you do your due diligence on the company that is performing the work.SEARS SUCKS and I would never trust that company to do any work WHATSOEVER on my house unless they were paying me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garage Door Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "My $2246.90 Bella Luna 7pc lighted dining set has no warranty by sears or Agio the manufacturer the glass top shattered by me putting the umbrella in the ring of..."
- " Sears Marketplace. .Buyer Beware!! I paid S.E.G. (Survival Equipment Gear)Sears marketplace dealer. Thru Sears online site. $59.93 for a order. They sent me the wrong order. I paid $..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "Hello Im putting up this post regarding the derogatory, unjust, unfounded comments made against my company from an individual whose relative was a resident in the facility and was evicted due..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- "Where do I start. The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in. However,..."