Upper Marlboro, Maryland

I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago.My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes to close it and the entire front of the garage door that was hooked to my house fell out of the wall.

Damaged my garage door and everything!!! Anyway, called Sears the next day and they gave me a claim number. No one called. Called back and that time they said that the installation was only guaranteed for a year.

So I thought I was doing something smart and thought I used a reputable company to install it and this happens. I have to now file a claim with my homeowners insurance. Anyway, the company that Sears contracted this work out to is called Pro Audio Video and their number is 804-723-5410.

I suggest that if you really want Sears to do any work on your house that you do your due diligence on the company that is performing the work.SEARS SUCKS and I would never trust that company to do any work WHATSOEVER on my house unless they were paying me.

Review about: Garage Door Installation.

Review #520787 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sears Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sears?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.