I had a garage door opener installed by Sears when I first bought my house 3 years ago.My daughter came in late about a week ago and goes to close it and the entire front of the garage door that was hooked to my house fell out of the wall.
Damaged my garage door and everything!!! Anyway, called Sears the next day and they gave me a claim number. No one called. Called back and that time they said that the installation was only guaranteed for a year.
So I thought I was doing something smart and thought I used a reputable company to install it and this happens. I have to now file a claim with my homeowners insurance. Anyway, the company that Sears contracted this work out to is called Pro Audio Video and their number is 804-723-5410.
I suggest that if you really want Sears to do any work on your house that you do your due diligence on the company that is performing the work.SEARS SUCKS and I would never trust that company to do any work WHATSOEVER on my house unless they were paying me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garage Door Installation
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer â€“ Poor Service and lack of Ownership! We purchased an Oasis HE Kenmore Elite Washer from our local Sear store in 2006. At the time of..."
- "Spend hours on Labors day weekend picking out four major appliances for my kitchen renovation. Went to place my order and the website froze. No problem. Started..."
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "Where do I start. The order in question is a order to fix a previous order, so you would think the problem would be fixed since management stepped in. However,..."
- "I wanted to return a defective bag because it didn't close properly with items loaded inside. I took the bag back to tj maxx in Rockville, MD. The head manager..."
- "Lennar customer service is beyond poor after one month basement floods when rain falls the urgency to get my issues resolve is like i'm begging a favor of them ..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."