I went in to my local Sears on Black Friday to purchase a Kithen Aid pro 500 stand mixer, however they were sold out. I ws told by one of the associates that they could order it for me at the in store kiosk.( same price and free shipping) i typically do not do online purchases, but it was such a good buy and i have een waiting for 10 years to own a Kitchen Aid!!!!

He completed tge order and told me that i would recieve it between 12/6 - 12/8. When it didn't come, i called sears.com customerservice and was told that it wasnt going to come until 12/22. Still not here, called back....... they said its processing it hasnt shippd yet and they cant cancel it!!!!!!!!

I would rather go to bed bath and beyond. I could still get a good deal if i use a coupon and i knkw i will get god customer service!!!!!

Now i have no mixer, $213.00 tied up because they wont cancel and refund it and they cant tell me when it will actually ship or when i will recieve it. Oh and when i asked to speak with a supervisor, they hung up on me.

Comments