I went in to my local Sears on Black Friday to purchase a Kithen Aid pro 500 stand mixer, however they were sold out.I ws told by one of the associates that they could order it for me at the in store kiosk.( same price and free shipping) i typically do not do online purchases, but it was such a good buy and i have een waiting for 10 years to own a Kitchen Aid!!!!

He completed tge order and told me that i would recieve it between 12/6 - 12/8. When it didn't come, i called customerservice and was told that it wasnt going to come until 12/22. Still not here, called back....... they said its processing it hasnt shippd yet and they cant cancel it!!!!!!!!

I would rather go to bed bath and beyond. I could still get a good deal if i use a coupon and i knkw i will get god customer service!!!!!

Now i have no mixer, $213.00 tied up because they wont cancel and refund it and they cant tell me when it will actually ship or when i will recieve it.Oh and when i asked to speak with a supervisor, they hung up on me.