Winona Lake, Indiana

NEVER order from Sears.com! I ordered 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of boots, on 10/23/16.

Received an email on 10/24/16 stating items had been shipped. Attempted to track package for a week before it finally said USPS had received notification of package but as of now, no package has been received by them! It is now 11/01/16! My credit card was charged the day I placed the order!

Can't get any assistance from customer service other than being informed the items may be delayed as they are shipped from overseas!

Thought I was ordering from USA! Will not be ordering online from Sears again and will think twice about going into their stores!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Whitman, Massachusetts, United States #1250134

I totally agree a I ordered from Sears.com and had a two year horror show dealing with them and it as never solved! Sears delivered the wrong TV to my house--a refurbished one at that which I never ordered and never even accepted as it said refurbished on the carton.

A manager said I would get a refund and would get a $30 gift certificate. After talking to five different customer sales people and managers over two years--they all lied to me and I never got my money back. I was a Sears customer for for over 40 years and no one cared. They all just told me it would be solved, and they all lied to me.

they are a horrible company and I am so glad they are in bankruptcy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!